Kia Soul: Second generation PS (2014-2017)
The Big Apple, perhaps America's most iconic metropolis, has played host to the global unveiling of Kia Motors' most iconic people mover, the all-new Soul urban utility vehicle, at the 2013 New York International Auto Show. The signature Soul design is instantly recognizable yet thoroughly fresh, with more than a passing nod to the hot Track'ster concept that was unveiled in 2012.
- Your vehicle at a glance
- Safety features of your vehicle
- Features of your vehicle
- Driving your vehicle
- What to do in an emergency
- Specifications, Consumer information and Reporting safety defects
- General Information
- Engine Mechanical System
- Engine Electrical System
- Emission Control System
- Engine Control / Fuel System
- Clutch System
- Manual Transaxle System
- Automatic Transaxle System
- Driveshaft and axle
- Suspension System
- Steering System
- Brake System
- Body (Interior and Exterior)
- Body Electrical System
- Heating,Ventilation And Air Conditioning
Rear window wiper and washer switch
The rear window wiper switch is located at the end of the wiper and washer switch lever. Turn the switch to the desired position to operate the rear wiper and washer. ON - Normal wiper operation ...
Exhaust Manifold Removal and Installation
1. Remove the engine cover. 2. Disconnect the battery negative terminal. 3. Disconnect the front and rear oxyg ...
This menu is used to set the display and voice recognition language. Select [Language] Set through TUNE knob ❈ The system will reboot after the language is changed. ❈ Langu ...