Kia Soul: First generation AM (2010Ц2013)
The Kia Soul is a quirky, tall hatchback or compact crossover that offers a mix of economy and utility for its size and price. It competes with the Nissan Juke, Cube, Honda Fit and Scion xD, which also make use of funky styling. First shown in production form at the 2008 Paris auto show, the Soul was designed at the company's U.S. headquarters near Irvine, California, credited to Mike Torpey under the design leadership of Peter Schreyer. It's assembled in South Korea.
- Your vehicle at a glance
- Safety features of your vehicle
- Features of your vehicle
- Driving your vehicle
- What to do in an emergency
- Specifications, Consumer information, Reporting safety defects
Heating and air conditioning
1. Start the engine. 2. Set the mode to the desired position. For improving the effectiveness of heating and cooling; - Heating: - Cooling: 3. Set the temperature control to the desired posi ...
Battery Terminal 1. Move back and forth to check that the battery terminals (A) are loose or corroded. If the terminals are corroded, clean them. ...
Auto Light Switch Inspection
1. Operate the auto light switch, then check for continuity between terminals of multi-function switch connector. ...